Transition to College Information Night
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Santa Rosa Campus Location:
Student Activities Center, Bertolini Student Center
Petaluma Campus Location:
Call Building, Room PC 639
Students with disabilities and their parents are invited to attend to learn about:
· Accommodations and services and how to access them
· How college accommodations differ from high school services
· Skills needed to be successful in college
· Resources available at SRJC
· Meeting with a disability specialist
· Registering for fall classes
· Free Parking!
· No reservations are required
· Bring your SRJC Student Identification Number (SID #): 8__ ___ - ___ ___ ___ - ___ ___ ___
· If you don’t have your SID #, complete an SRJC online application at: https://admissions.santarosa.edu/apply
· See map page 2 of the flyer for room & free parking locations.
For additional information, please call 707-527-4278 in Santa Rosa or 707-778-2491 in Petaluma.