California School Parent Survey, 2017-2018
Santa Rosa High
- You will have access to this online survey from 1/16/2018 till 2/28/2018.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parent perceptions about the school.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, and improve student achievement.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of your district. The California Department of Education and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE SURVEY
If you have more than one child at this school, you will only need to complete one survey for this school. Please fill out just one survey about the school using your oldest child as a reference.
Access the survey using the following URL:
If you are having trouble taking the survey, check the following:
- Make sure you are entering the web site address correctly.
- Does the survey welcome page show the correct name of your school?
- Make sure you have entered the URL (in the URL bar, NOT THE SEARCH BAR) and School Code correctly.
- Make sure that your survey window is open. You should be able to find the start date on this form.
- Still having trouble? Contact your survey coordinator.
Thank you for taking this important survey!