New Student Orientation
- Course Offerings
- 9th Grade Course Selection Request Form
- Course Selection Presentation
- Course Selection Cheat Sheet
Free and Reduced Lunch
- Letter to Households/ Carta para las Familias
- 2017-18 Lunch Application/ 2017-18 Solicitud de Comidas
- Lunch Application Information/ Información Sobre la Solicitud de Comidas Escolares
- Lunch Application Instructions/ Maneras de Solicitar Comidas
- Parental Consent Form/ Consentimiento del Padre o Tutor
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Turn in prepaid deposits to the child’s teacher, school cafeteria staff person, or the district office.
Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
Send Check or Cash
As Always, you can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the child’s teacher, school cafeteria staff person, or the district office.
Download Printable #10 Envelope
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.